Redpilled, (short), Arcola Theatre 2017
Dent, (short), Arcola Theatre, 2016
Build my Cage out of Lego, (short), New Diorama Theatre, 2015
Waifu, (short), Southwark Playhouse, 2015
Star-Crossed (reading), Arcola Theatre, 2015
Red Jungle Fowl, Just the Tonic, Edinburgh fringe 2014
Splinters, Ovalhouse, 2014
Butter Side Down (short), Theatre 503, 2013
Star-Crossed (extract), The Bush Theatre, 2013
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (Adaptation), UK Tour, 2012
Underbelly, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, 2012
Madinat Theatre, Dubai, 2011
Clint's Reality, Underbelly, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, 2010
Etchings, Mine Theatre, Leeds, 2010
Poets' Corner, Just the Tonic @ The Caves, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, 2009
Innsbruck, Austria, 2009
The Amazing World of Gumball, Series 5, Cartoon Network, 2015/2016
Blue Sky Thinking, in Development with Hat Trick Productions
Oddbods, Series 1 and 2, One Animation, 2016
Hector vs The Future, co-written w/ James Hamilton for Casual Violence
Recorded live and released in 2016.
Wooden Overcoats, S2E2 "A Funeral House Divided", 2016
co-written w/ James Hamilton
- Winner of The Sitcom Mission 2015 with Blue Sky Thinking.
- Selected for the Comedy Team Writing Initiate by Grand Scheme Media and Hat Trick Productions.
- Invited to join the Soho Writer's Alumni Group 2016.
- Finalist in the 2015 PAGE International Screenwriting Competition with Nightclub Nanny.
- Shortlisted and interviewed for the BBC Writersroom Comedy Room 2015.
- Longlisted for Papatango Prize 2016.
- Longlisted for the Old Vic 12 2015.
- Shortlisted and interviewed for Channel 4 Screenwriters Course 2015
- Star-Crossed selected for Arcola Playwrought Scheme 2015.
- Highly commended by BAFTA Rocliffe New Comedy Showcase 2014 for sitcom script Nightclub Nanny
- Finalist in the 2013 PAGE International Screenwriters Competition for TV sitcom script Kettle of Fish.
- Top 25 in the 2013 Verity Bargate Award for theatre script Star-Crossed.